What Social Psychology PhD Students Do After NYU
Those leaving NYU Fall of 2012
Students come to the Doctoral Program in Social Psychology with
the expectation that their training will allow them to move on to
academic positions and postdoctoral fellowships in social
psychology and related fields. The students moving on from NYU in
the fall of 2012 give an example of the options that graduates
- Suzy Caleo will be joining the faculty at the Ourso
College of Business at Louisiana State University as
Visiting Assistant Professor of Management.
- Irina Feygina will be working in New York, and abroad
a researcher and adjunct faculty member at the
Environment and Society Program at the Polytechnic
Institute of New York, and also as a visiting faculty
member at the University of Warsaw.
- May Ling Halim will be joining the psychology
department at California State University, Long Beach as
- Heather Barry Kappes will be joining the faculty of
the London School of Economics as Lecturer in the
Department of Management.
- Sam Maglio will be joining the faculty at the Rotman
School of Management, University of Toronto, as
Assistant Professor of Marketing.
- Kyle Ratner will be moving to Ohio State, where he
will have a postdoctoral position. He expects to
be working primarily with Baldwin Way, a neuroscientist
who works in the emerging field of social
neurochemistry, but will also be able to collaborate
with other social faculty as well.