Interested in taking part in an experiment at the MEG lab? MEG is a noninvasive technology that measures magnetic activity in your brain while you lie down with five small markers attached to your head and look at, listen to, and respond to words or pictures.
If you would like to volunteer to be a subject, please contact one of our three research groups.
KIT/NYU MEG Lab
NYU Department of Psychology
6 Washington Place, Room 284
New York, NY 10003
See our Contact page for more detailed instructions on how to find the lab.
Our experimenters will work with you to find a time that is mutually convenient.
1-2 hours for most experiments
$15/hour for most experiments
- native English speaking
- normal vision or contacts
- jewelry, makeup, or clothing containing metal
- braces or permanent retainers
- history of linguistic or cognitive impairment
- history of brain disorders such as epilepsy
See our FAQ page for a more detailed explanation of eligibility